Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spicing up some hanging flowers

I have been playing with Distress inks and making backgrounds- this one is from Splitcoaststampers Water Stamping tutorial (Try that Technique).  It screamed flowers to me- and the Flower soft was sitting there on my desk......  I added Creative Inspiration Paints to the roping and the leaves- a perfect and subtle look to make the card look more elegant.

Here is a close up of the glimmer:

 I added some sponging to the edge of the Spellbinders die cut  (Technique Junkies Wisped Frame). 
 On my blog, I posted some pictures of the background on Whisper White and Georgia Pacific- the cardstock makes a huge difference.  Stamp is from I Brake for Stamps- Embossing Arts line.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Shelly

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

It's a beauty for sure!!!! Gorgeous card.
Lynn

Jan said...

love this!!

Jenn K said...

Really pretty!

Creative Inspirations said...

Very pretty card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!

byondbzr said...

So pretty!

Kianel said...

this is sooo gorgeous!
love from France, Kianel.