Pages

▼

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flip Flops and Combat Boots

Hi all out there in blog land! I'm Dani Smith. I'm new to the DT, and this is my first post! I just got my paints about a week ago, and I don't think that I've gone one day without playing with them!

Here is a layout I made yesterday when I was playing around in my scraproom:
I used CI Rustic Red on the chipboard heart and the paint splatters. The patterned paper is all Teresa Collins Crush.

I also made an invitation to my son's second birthday party. He turns two in July, but I'm already getting a jump start! :)
I used CI paints to enhance the colors that were already on the patterned paper (which is all Jillibean Soup Monster Stew). I used royal purple on the scallops and on the circles on the monster. And even though you can't really tell from the picture, I used fairy dust on the eyes and teeth and sky blue on the hair.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Great job Dani!! Love the invitation and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Cute invite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card for your 2 year old "monster!" Hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful creations Dani!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout and super cute invitation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani - this is SO much FUN! Love this page and card!

    ReplyDelete