Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Black and White love

Hello, my dear creative friends! This is Irit here again and this time with my non traditional Valentine project.
Sometimes I am just in love with  some colors or designs and this post is all about it. I am in love with Black and White (also I don't craft a lot in those colors, but my outfits are mostly B/W), and I am also very much in love with Tando Creative mini chipboard printers trays. And this time I combined both my loves ti make this altered project for you to see and I just had those most perfect Black, Clear and Whote Creative Inspirations Paint embossing powders and paints.


Product list:
Creative Inspirations Paint embossing powders: Deliquesce Fine Clear,  Fine White, Fine Black,Resplendence Angel Dust
CI Paints: Winter frost, Fairy Dust , Onyx
Robin's Nest products:Paper, chipboards, Dew Drops, Alphas
Tando creative tray and all small chipboards
Stamps: Prima
Prima flowers, Black Alphas  and lace
You don't need a tutorial to make this project, just to cut all possible B/W Robin's Nest cardstock and to arrange them under the  chipboard frame. Then embellish each section with whatever  you fancy: stamped vintage images, small  covered chipboards, flowers, lace, metals. I even painted small spools into black and white , covered the bird with some sparkle glitter, die cut black chipboard swirls, covered the sewing machine with black embossing powder and made this heat embossed frame.
Dew drops in black and white are  just perfect for this project! Make shapes with them, add them over the frame or swirls. you can go a bit crazy here, but remember that it's a very small (6*6'') item, so there is no space for big items to use.


Now you have a perfect Valentine gift in those non traditional colors.
See your again in two weeks!
IRIT

6 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Awesome project. I just love black and white.

Holly said...

Wow, this is awesome! I love the whole black and white theme and all the different shapes you added to this!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the black and white theme! Very pretty!

Kianel said...

Beautiful work Irit! Every single detail is perfect!
Love from France, Kianel.

Unknown said...

Lovely project, Irit!

Carla said...

Something so classy about black and white!