Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Blue Skies


Good morning/afternoon/evening!!!!

It is Shanna here to share with you some freehand skies. I made a card this week using some new Great Impression Stamps and twine.

So for this week I am using for the stamps  Ground Hog (e762) and Sunshine (e763)


I colored the image with copics and added some glossy accents to his glasses.


I used some red twine to border the sentiment and pop dots to adhere and pop off the image and sentiment from the card.


For the clouds I freehand painted them Creative Inspirations Paint. You also have a better view of the shiny glasses.


Hope you enjoyed. 



5 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Eek! So darn cute!

Sandie said...

Yep, very very cute...!!!

Rose said...

super duper cute!!! :)

BarbaraW said...

Sweet image. Great clouds. Like your image against the dotted background.

Kianel said...

Oh my, this image is so cute Shanna!
Love your card and the work with twine.
Love, Kianel.