Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bunny Love


Hello!  It's Colleen here, and it's my turn to feature a project at Creative Inspirations Paints this week.  I love these paints, and there are soooooo many ways to use them - and on various surfaces, too - but as card-making is my first love, I went with that.


These little bunnies from DeNami were stamped on ledger patterned paper and colored with Copic markers and a white gel pen for their little behinds.  :-)  The frame and long flourish under the bunnies are stamps from Inspired By Stamping.  I cut apart two Fancy Tags Three die cuts to decorate behind the label.


Can you see the Ivory shimmer paint along one of the frame's borders?


This frame is from Sweet Stamps, and it's one of my go-to stamps.  I love it.  This time, I colored in portions of it with Chocolate shimmer paint.


Thanks so much for joining me today!

~ Colleen
www.colleendietrichdesigns.com

7 comments:

Sandie said...

So so so adorable, love those little cotton tails!

jessica said...

This is just too adorable!! Love those bunnies and the shimmer the paint gives!! Awesome job Colleen!

Karon said...

Oh my goodness - this is so so cute. Love it. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Anita said...

Very pretty Colleen. I love the sweet bunnies and the colors are so soft and pretty.

Nora MacPhail said...

These bunnies are soooo adorable! Your work is lovely.

BarbaraW said...

The bunnies are so sweet and look great in that frame.

Kianel said...

Those bunnies are sooo adorable Colleen!
Love your card!
Love, Kianel.