Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Amazing Day

Hello to all of our shimmery followers!! 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and wishing everyone a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

My little guy is super excited!  He has his first birthday party to go to for his best friend from school!  His birthday happens to be on the 4th of July!

So I thought I would create a patriotic birthday card for him!


The red strips of paper are so shimmery!  I used my Garnet shimmer paint!

Check out one of the fun stars:
I had so much fun creating these!!  I used some of the lovely NEW Resplendence Navy glitter (YES! It was everywhere!!), Fairy Dust shimmer paint and Jeweled Siam rhinestones!

CI Products Used:




Have a wonderful week!

Kendra


4 comments:

Shea said...

Fabulous card, Kendra. LOVE all the glitter and shimmer, and the design and layout are so crisp and clean!

simply monica said...

This is truly awesome love how you did this.

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Kendra- love the CAS look and the blue glitter. I love it.

DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


Unknown said...

Very beautiful! Love it!