Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fab Zebra Card and Monster Treats!

Are you ready for all kinds of inspiration?  I hope so because the CI Paints DT is sharing inspiration with you Monday through Friday!  Something new for this term and I’m really excited about it!

With World Card Making Day on Saturday I sat down and make this adorable Zebra card using my Create a Critter cart for my Cricut.
It's so quick and easy to add a little shimmer to your die cuts before you adhere them together.  And the shimmer is beautiful!

I cut these flowers out and added "Tickled Pink" to them and then used VersaMagic Chalk Ink "Pink Petunia" around the endges of the flowers and lightly crimped them.  And lastly added some bling to the middle using my i-rock!
Without the shimmer they'd be a little boring!

I added "Onyx" to the black cardstock to give some of the Zebra's body shimmer!



With halloween right around the corner, I've been looking for some cute treat boxes to make and just fell in love with this frankenstein one that I saw in my last issue of Scrapbooks Etc.
Isn't he cute?!?!

I used CI Paint "Winter Frost" for his eyes.

And "Onyx" for his hair.

I have the complete instructions on my blog to make your own!

These paints truly add a lovely finished touch to any project!  They add just the right amount of shimmer to make them look complete.

I hope you enjoyed what I've shared with you today, have a fabulous day!  Check back tomorrow for some more inspiration!!

Kendra

12 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Super cute..love the shine and the zebra is too cute!

Creative Inspirations said...

Those are super cute!!!

Jenn K said...

These are GREAT!! I am LOVING these paints!

byondbzr said...

Those are GREAT! Love that treat box the most!

Kassi said...

great job! I love the pink and black together!!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Thanks everyone!

ellen s. said...

super cute. glad i found your blog! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling- I love the shimmer and the close-up shots! Darling card and I esp like the frankie treat box! TFS

Samantha said...

Omgosh... that zebra... too stinking cute!

Chrissy D said...

Kendra these are ADORABLE!

Karen Wilson said...

Ooh this is a cute card, love the shimmer on it.

Kianel said...

oh my...this is sooooo cute, i just love the 2nd one with the green head!!! sooo funny!!!
french hugs, Kianel.