Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

new colors!

Hey everyone!  
I'm jumping on here today to share with you some fabulous news!  

Remember when we introduced the 2010 limited edition colors?  These colors were only available until December 2010...

These are some of my very favorite Creative Inspirations colors. Apparently a lot of you felt the same way... We have had SO much interest in these colors even after they were discontinued, that Molly (the owner) just told me she has decided to add them to the permanent line up!  YAY!

April 1, 2011, these colors will be available for purchase here. If you are interested in buying locally, contact your local scrapbook store and let them know that you want to see Creative Inspirations Paint on their shelves. We'd love to talk to them! 
*Retailers click here, or email us here*

Burgundy 


Denium 


Beige


Ivory

Burgundy is a deep red-violet. Denium is a dark muted blue. Beige is a creamy light brown. Ivory is a soft off-white.
I'm SO excited about this, and I hope you guys are too! These are beautiful colors!

Thanks Molly!


8 comments:

tea_bag said...

wow fab flowers

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Holly said...

Wonderful news, and gorgeous flowers!!!

Kirei na Kami said...

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Thank you for sharing the news:o) I will be sure to get my hands on these awesome colors:o) And, I am loving those beautiful blooms!!

Dani said...

Love those colors!! :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Yay!! I love these colors!! Thanks Molly!

Jenn K said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! SO glad they are becoming permanent to the collection!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh these are beautiful!