Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mixed Media Layout

How is everyone today? Well I am happy and sad as this is my last post with CIP. I think I really had a blast using a few techniques with this layout. 



Here you can see some masking I did with a spray mist technique as well as int he other corner.


Then I also loaded paint and dropped it on then used the heat gun to blow the drops away from the start point.


I finished the layout with some distressed ink along the edges and finished it off with flowers, jewels, and some sticker words.


Colors used are





7 comments:

jessica said...

what a beautiful project!!

Emily D. said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the colors you chose!!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!!
Love the way you used the paints and love the flowers!

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous layout! Beautiful colors. :) hugs, Kimberly

Colleen Dietrich said...

Shanna, good luck with all your future endeavors! It's been nice to serve on the team together.

Sandie said...

Gorgeous, best of luck with all your future endeavours Shanna... xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!