Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bella ornate Birdcage Card


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a card I created for Creative Inspiration Paints using the Beautiful Fine Black embossing Powder & Winter Frost Paint

On my CottageCutz fancy Ornate Birdcage I just dabbed the glue on the top and poured the fine black embossing powder over it, and heated it up. I did this a couple of times to give it the look it has. Love the shiny :)

For the Flowers I just dabbed some of the winter frost paint on them, to give some beautiful shimmer. Always love that on my cards.


Here is the Paint and embossing powder I used from CIP's , photo's below are linked to the Creative Inspiration Store 


I also used the Bella Spring corner, its another CottageCutz die for my card. I love the look it gives, its like another layer, but you are still able to see the darling dp i used. Ribbon and flowers are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments: