Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

fruit salad

Hello friends!

Guess what... it is time for more amazing DT projects! This week, I asked team A to take inspiration from fruit... Take a look at what they came up with.








Aren't they just amazing?!? Don't forget, you can click on their names to visit their blogs for more info about their creations. Don't forget to leave a little love as you visit!

Also, our winner from Monday hasn't contacted me yet... If I don't hear from her by July 15, I will choose another winner.

Have a weekend full of shimmer! See you on Monday!

Kassi



3 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great projects ladies! I love the shimmer!!

Kassi said...

you all did a fabulous job with this challenge! Thanks for playing along!

Creative Inspirations said...

You ladies did a wonderful job!!!!