Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snowmen on A Stick: Vintage Christmas Tree Ornaments

These little ornaments were a labor of love :)  I’d seen some cute Snowmen on a stick at the Rustic Corner and thought I’d create my own!  I gave mine a paper mache head and added a hat and clothes.  The little star on the hat is Spellbinder’s.  Mica Flakes are Melissa Frances.  Clothes were recycled from old ornaments.  I used Creative Inspirations Paint in the following colors.  Pumpkin, Onyx, Fairy Dust and Blush.

8 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Too cute! Great idea!

~ Kendra ~ said...

very cute!

Kassi said...

how fun! great job!!

Jenn K said...

Super cute!! I love snowmen!!

byondbzr said...

what cute snowman!

Kianel said...

absolutely cute! great idea!
love from France, Kianel.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun project- the colors are great and I love the sparkle/glitter!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh these are SO CUTE!