Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Send in the Clowns

Tell me to use polka dots and I think clowns. That's how this card came to be. I had borrowed this clown collage stamp from my sister and decided that it was the perfect image for my card. Not to be outdone by the glittery polka dots, my image needed some pizzazz. What better medium to use for color and pizzazz (or shimmer) than my Creative Inspirations paints. For my clown I wanted deep, bright colors. My CI paints were perfect for the job.

6 comments:

Kassi said...

how fun! I love the collage stamp, and the bright paints look great with it!

Dani said...

That stamp is great! Love how the paint makes it pop! :)

Samantha said...

FUNKY!

Creative Inspirations said...

Wow you really were able to bring out the colors of the paints. Great card!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is so fun, Barbara! Love the papers and the paint! Great card!

Holly said...

Those paints really pop on your clown collage! Great job!