Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

By The Light of The Silvery Moon...

Good morning everyone, Carole here today! About that title...my 17yo daughter made do it! She said the moon needed to be silver, so my black cat appears before an Antique Silver moon.

Here's a close-up of the moon. Sometimes it's really hard to capture in a photograph just how prettily the paints sparkle.I'm keeping it simple today because my middle daughter turns 15 as of 1:52am! Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

4 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

What a cool Halloween card!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Hugs, Sarah

Kassi said...

I think Antique Silver was the perfect choice for the moon! It looks fabulous!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very pretty!