Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Charming

Well, the challenge is charms, so I decided to experiment again. I wanted to see if CI paint would work with Tim Holtz's technique with fragment charms. Yes, it does. To make my charms I used a floral background stamp from Stamp Camp stamped on a piece of My Minds Eye design paper. I painted the image. Then I took fragment charms of different shapes and sizes and placed them over flowers on the image. The fragments were adhered to the image using glossy accents. Once dry the charms could be cut out. I decided that since I had charms, a charm bracelet would be the perfect place to show them off. So a length of chain, a few jump rings, the charms, and a clasp later, I had a lovely charm bracelet to share with you. And the shimmer from the paint shows through divinely.
Barbara Washington -- designer

7 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow!! Beautiful job!! So pretty!

Creative Inspirations said...

Very nice Barbara!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous charm bracelet! So very creative. Hugs, Sarah

Dawnll said...

What a fun project-love this charm bracelet. Thanks for sharing

Holly said...

Oooohhh what a beautiful project, Barbara!

Kassi said...

beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Kianel said...

Stunning Barbara!
Absolutely divine and what a creative project this is!
Love from France, Kianel.