Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, September 30, 2011

from basic to fab...

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I want to share a quick for those who either already make use of hybrid crafting, and those who think they may want to get their feet wet...

Hybrid crafting is a way to get the best of both the traditional and digital crafting worlds. I admit, I have been a die-hard traditionalist. I love the textures and the layers, and getting my hands messy. (my hands are often died with some sort of ink and splotches of paint. lol)  Lately I have been dipping my toes in the digital waters... I'm not giving up my traditional crafting, but I admit, I have fallen in love with digi papers. I can print up as many sheets as I need, without having to store them, I can resize the papers, and once printed, they can be used in any way I use my store boughten papers.

By this point you are probably wondering where my tip is coming in... Well, a great way to save money while still getting the look of expensive store bought paper is to print your own paper, then add some Creative Inspirations paint over parts of the pattern. It quickly takes your paper from basic to fantastic! Of course you can dress up ANY patterned paper by adding CI paint to parts of the design. It's lots of fun!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

No comments: