Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, September 5, 2011

So Sweet Layout

I created this fun layout with a picture of my kids from last summer.  It's been awhile since I've created a layout and I sure had fun making this.

Here's a few close-ups:

I've been into butterflies a lot this summer:

I just love the added shimmer CI Paints give them!  It gives the final perfect touch to make them complete!  I used "Sage", "Tickled Pink", "Turquoise" and "Mago" on the butterflies.

Have a great day!

Kendra

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Kendra, your children are so adorable! Love the gorgeous layout. The butterflies add the perfect touch. Hugs, Sarah

BarbaraW said...

Great layout. Adorable kids.

Holly said...

This is adorable! I love the shimmery butterflies!

Kassi said...

Your kids are too stinkin' CUTE! I love the simplicity of the LO, and all the little details that tie it all together. Great job!

Creative Inspirations said...

What a great layout. Cute photos too!