We at Creative Inspirations Paint are SO excited to introduce bi-weekly challenges, and we are glad you are interested in playing along!
So... the details....
1. There will be one challenge posted every other week. This post will go up on Sunday. To keep it in easy access, there will be a link to the current challenge in the sidebar. The challenges close every two weeks on Saturday at 4:00 PM Eastern time.
2. You are able to enter as many times as you like, as long as you link back to us. Although, no back linking please.
3. You do not need to use the Creative Inspirations paint in your project, however, if you do, tell us which colors you used, and your name will go in the drawing twice!
4. You can use Mr. Linky at the bottom of the current challenge post to link us to your blog page that has your challenge project. Please make sure you link directly to your post about the challenge, and not just your blog in general.
5. If you don't have a blog/online gallery, play anyway! Send a picture of your project with your name and a brief description (don't forget to list any CI paints used!) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the challenge in the subject line.
6. If you do post on a blog, please link people back to our blog so others can play too!
7. Each month, one person will win 5 jars of paint in the colors of their choice. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the people who have played that month.
8. The winner will be announced with the the first new challenge of the month. You will have 1 week to claim your prize, so make sure you check and see if you're name is drawn. If the winner doesn't claim his/her prize in the 1 week time period, a new name will be drawn.
9. You can be as literal or abstract in your interpretation of the theme.... however, you do need to stay with the theme.
We look forward to seeing your projects!
If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com