Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Morning Inspiration

Good morning!  Kendra here with some inspiration for you.

First a holiday card that I really enjoyed making:

I used CI Paints Tutu Pink, Mint, Blue Ice, Buttercup, Fairy Dust and Citrus to add some shimmer to these fun ornaments!

---------------------------------------------------------

I also created a layout for this week's challenge, which is...

Inspired by: Stars

 I used a combination of Cricut cuts, stamps and stickers for this layout! Plus my favorite...CI PAINTS!!



I used "FAIRY DUST" to add shimmer to the letters "I wished".  Then I used "AMETHYST", "IVORY" and "LIGHT PURPLE" to cover a few of the stars.
 

I used "BUTTERCUP" to alter a few of the stickers I used on the layout.


Have a great week and Happy Holidays!

Kendra

7 comments:

Jenn K said...

What lovely projects!!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful projects...the Christmas ornaments are so sweet!

Kassi said...

Great job! I love the card!

Karen Wilson said...

Awesome projects using the paint, lots of pretty shimmers.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling cards- the colors are great!

byondbzr said...

love the projects, great card!

Kianel said...

Beautiful card and very cute layout!
Love from France, Kianel.