Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Glitz'n it Up with CI Paints/ Blessed Photo Calendar

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Glitzy Photo Calendar I made for Creative Inspiration Paints, using tons of paint on this beauty!!

I colored my image, metal frame, all border edges, and all distressing is done with Creative Inspiration Paints. I used Chocolate, Carmel, Beige, Blush , and Tutu Pink.

I love using Creative Inspiration paints to distress and color my card stock. I also brushed some on the white metal frame. I love the way it looks, and its super easy to use! My borders are punched with Martha Stewart punches, and then distressed with CIP's. I colored my image with the paints too, the only part that isnt is her skin tone. I used a marker for that.


My Bows and Trim are Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the buttons are random buttons I found in my stash. I also used a angel charm , and some pearls to complete my calendar. Now to work on more pages for this Photo Calendar Album

I tried to take several different photo's to show some of the glitz and shimmer. I hope you enjoyed my post today, as I enjoyed making it!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning work Cheryl!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love all the details!

Kimberly S said...

So sweet and pretty Cheryl! Love that you used the CI Paints to distress everything. :) hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DIANA L. said...


This is so cute I just love the colors you used along with the darling image

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

simply monica said...

this is an amazing card totally love it

Emily D. said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl!! It will look so beautiful up on the wall!