Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Shimmery Butterfly

Hello sweet friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap here today to share a fun Butterfly card I recently made!

I used the Parchment Craft Technique to create the butterfly on this card.

I then fussy cut some of the sections, so you could see the paper underneath.
And as you probably have guessed by now....I used some of my shimmery paints in the other sections!!

On the butterfly, I used Mint, Turquoise and Lavender!

I also added a few die cut flowers and leaf flourish....
that I also added some shimmer to!  I used Light Purple on the the flowers and Green Olive on the leaf flourish!




Mint

Turquoise

Lavender

Light Purple

Green Olive


Have a wonderful day!!

Kendra

10 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Wow! Stunning card Kendra!

Migdalia said...

Wow!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

SandeeNC said...

LOOoooooooooooooooooVVVVVVVeeeeeeeee the butterfly!

simply monica said...

Beautiful Kendra love all the colors.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This is awesome, just love it. striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Love all the details and the paints you used!

DIANA L. said...

Stunning card Kendra I love the butterfly and the paints you chose are perfect.

DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Shea said...

This is gorgeous, Kendra! Love the layers on the butterfly and the colors you've used!

Kimberly S said...

Amazing job with the paints, this is absolutely gorgeous Kendra! hugs, Kimberly

Emily D. said...

Kendra, I love this!!!