Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fancy Floral Sweetheart Blossoms



Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!

Today I am sharing a card I designed using Creative Inspiration Paints, and the beautiful Angel Dust glitter. To start with I used the beautiful Sage CIP's paint on the CottageCutz Fancy Floral's. I think it gives that perfect shimmery touch. I LOVE the look the shimmer gives to my cards. 

Next I decided to use the Chocolate CIP's Paint for the Fancy Floral Butterfly Corners, they are another CottageCutz die, and LOVE using the CIP's on these.



For the Butterfly I used the Tutu Pink CIP Paint, and then used the Angel Dust. I love the look it gives to the small butterfly. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps, and All flowers and Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Dp is AC . To complete my card I added some sewing :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!'
hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

simply monica said...

This is absolutely gorgeous love the colors

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! Love all the details!

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty and elegant wonderful flowers.

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning card Cheryl! I love the shimmery leaves!

Shea said...

OMG, I'm swooning here! This kind of card makes me go weak in the knees. The colors! The layers! The embellies and flowers! It's gorgeous!!

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous!! I would frame it!! Too gorgeous to sign and send.. unless it's to me! Hehe. J/K!!