Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pretty Poinsettia

Only 14 days left until Christmas, and the hustle and bustle of the season is upon us! As we rush about, please try and remember what the Holiday means to you, the special moments, the love and the reason for the season! Enjoy!



I created the background for my card using Garnet, Evergreen and Winter Frost paints! I first die cut my poinsettia in various sizes with copy paper and laid them onto my white cardstock. I used low-tack tape to secure them so that they wouldn't move as I painted the background. With a paintbrush, I added Winter Frost first, then dabbed lightly with Garnet and Evergreen until I was pleased with the results. Once the paint was dry, I removed the copy paper poinsettias, and stamped with a poinsettia stamp using red ink in the stenciled areas.


Each 1st Monday we will be sharing 4 Creative Inspiration Paint Colors of the Month and those colors will be on sale for the entire month at 33% off of the original price! For this month the colors for December are Garnet, Evergreen, Emerald and Winter Frost.