What is expected of the DT members:
*Commitment of 3 months (October-December)
*1 blog post with completed project twice a month so blogging know-how is a must
*Be able to take quality photographs or scans of projects
*Support fellow teammates and customers who share their work by leaving comments
*Be a positive team player
*Promote the CI paints on your personal blog, message boards, and wherever else you can!
*Be active in the DT yahoo group
What you get:
*A CIDT badge for your blog
*Your personal blog link on the store blog
*A fantastic collection of CI paints to design with
*You keep all projects you make
*The chance to show your creativity and have fun!
Sound good? Here is what you need to do... send an email with the following information to email@example.com by Sept. 15 at midnight MST. All applicants will receive an email acknowledging we got your application. DT will be announced Sept. 30.
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, and email
- A link to your personal blog, and any online galleries
- List of all current DT obligations, as well as past teams you have been on. No DT experience is required.
- A little about you and your personal crafting style
- Why you think you would be a good fit for the team
- Pictures of 3 projects that best show your creativity and style