Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Funky Fold Christmas Card


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Funky Fold card that measures 6 x 6

For my card I used Santa Legs and a Cake plate CottageCutz die, embellished with
For the cupcake tops I used Resplendence Angel Dust, I love this as its super pretty in person and has such a glittery beautiful look. Next for the scalloped border on the bottom of the plate I used Creative Inspirations Deliquesce Super Sparkle Gold.


On the greenery I used Creative Inspiration Paints Evergreen to highlight and give some shimmer to the leaves, however I had a hard time getting the photo's to show it, but Love the look it gives. On santa's boots I highlighted with CIP's Onyx black, just on the top of the boot,heel, and bottom of the boots. For the white on Santa's pants I used CIP's Carmel to distress the white. 


I tried to take different photo's for you all to see,and hope you can :)



I sooo LOVE using Creative Inspiration Paints to highlight,color,and distress, they make crafty super fun and easy!!!

Thank you all for looking and have a wonderful week, and a Very Merry Christmas!!! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card!!
Love the amazing stitching and love all the shimmer!!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl!!! LOVE all the beautiful dimension!!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful & Gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Kimberly S said...

such a fun card this is Cheryl! Love all of the die cuts and the beautiful painting you did! hugs, Kimberly

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute card Cheryl! I love the holly. Thanks for the inspiration!

Emily D. said...

Wow... this is gorgeous! The stitching, shimmer of the paints, all of the details... I'm in love!!