Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, March 22, 2013

YT Girl Tag

Hi CIP fans and followers!  I was going through my images and came across this YouTube Girl from Whimsie Doodles!  I thought it would fun to do a tag for a change, and used plenty of the shimmery paints from the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  The paint colors used are: Aqua Marine (the background), Sky Blue, Copper, Beige, and Fairy Dust.   The seam binding is done using the Sapphire Creative Inspiration Paint.  
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current challenge right HERE on the Creative Inspirations Paint blog!

Thanks so much for visiting!

hugs
Kimberly

3 comments:

jessica said...

Super sweet Kimberly!! Thanks for sharing!

DIANA L. said...

This is super unique and very pretty great color choices

Emily D. said...

Great tag Kimberly!! I love tags!! That image is great and the colors you chose are fantastic!!