Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Stamped Flowered Background with CI Paints

Hi there! Emily here with a card I made using a couple of my favorite colors of Creative Inspirations Paints and a beautiful stamp by LaBlanche. 


To get my background effect was super easy. I stamped my image all over my cardstock in Blush, and then re-stamped it over the Blush in Buttercup.  The achieved effect is slightly raised, and very shimmery! 


I embossed my sentiment using Black Deliquesce embossing powder. Since the background I created is so busy, I wanted the remainder of the card to stay clean and simple, which is why I kept it pretty basic. All I needed was my die cutting machine for the scalloped circles, a pink mat and some ric rak . :) 

You can kind of see the shimmer... but you can really see how the images are slightly raised. It's nice to get that texture. 

Here are the colors I used again, just to recap: 




I hope you've found some inspiration with my card today! Have a wonderful day! 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and love all the colors you used on your background!