Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Golden Christmas Wishes


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with 2 Christmas Wishes cards for today. On both my cards I used my FAVORITE embossing powder from Creative Inspiration Paints, its the Deliquesce Gold Crystal Sparkle. I used it for the Stocking and for the sentiment tag on this card. On my next card I used it for the top of the stocking.


Love the look the Gold Crystal gives to my CottageCutz dies. The die I used here is the CottageCutz Build a stocking! Its sooo elegant and beautiful in person. LOVE IT!!!!
 All ribbon is from RRR.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!



Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

simply monica said...

These are simply fabulous love them

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl! I love all the layers!

DIANA L. said...

This is so stunning great job cheryl
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Emily D. said...

Cheryl, this is so gorgeous!!!