Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

the announcement....

Ok... 

I can't stand waiting any longer! 

I'm too EXCITED!

I want to introduce you to all of our new design team!
*updated with the last person!!!*

Staying with us are the fabulously talented...



Still running our challenges! YAY


and...

Team Lead & Educator
nope, you haven't gotten rid of me yet. sorry. ;)


AND....

Joining us for the next 6 months...


joining us from Australia... yeah, I'm excited.
*sorry for the spelling err... guess I should make sure I have my head on straight BEFORE I start typing.*





I'm super excited for this new team!

To my old team... 
YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN AWESOME, AND I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU WHO ARE LEAVING!

Thank You for ALL of you who sent us your applications! There is so much talent! It was a VERY hard choice! I loved seeing all your work!

~Kassi

10 comments:

Tina said...

Woo Hoo! I am SOOOO excited! I can't wait to start and to get to know the other team members more! ;)

MONICA said...

Beyond excited to be a part of this team...Thank you so much for the opportunity...can't wait to get to know everyone and create amazing art together.
x0x0x
Monica D

Julie Odil said...

This is truly a dream come true for me to be a part of this inspirational team. Can't wait to get started creating!

Unknown said...

Big Congrats to the new DT members!! Looking forward to getting to know each of you and seeing your amazing work!!

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to all the new DT members. Looking forward to creating with you.
Hugs DIANA L.

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats to the new team!

~ Kendra ~ said...

CONGRATS!!

Shanna Shands said...

Yay I cannot wait to see all the fun projects!

Debbie Sherman said...


Congratulations to all of you! I'm incredibly excited to be part of this wonderful team!

Teresa said...

Congrats Darsie and Debbie!! So very happy for you and I can't wait to see what you create for them :) How exciting!!