Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Gift Tags for Any Occasion

Hi CIP friends!  I have a few little gift tags to share with you today.  This is also my last post for CIP.  I've had such fun with these beautiful paints, and just want to say thanks so much for visiting with me on my posting days.  Hope to see you around!
The paints I've used on each of the flowers and leaves are Tutu Pink, Tan, Mellow Yellow, Tickled Pink, and Emerald.  Each of these items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  (image used is from Inkadinkado)  Here's a Closer View:
CI Products Used:
Don't forget to check out the current CIP challenge that Diana posts twice a month (with a mid-challenge reminder)!  Our current challenge is: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

3 comments:

Sandra Carey said...

Wow Sunning Hugs Sandra xx

Julie Odil said...

These are very sweet!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and love all the doodling!!!