Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Makes Me Happy

Hi everyone! Emily here today with a quick post to share a canvas I made this past week using soeme Creative Inspirations Paints on top of my other mediums. 

I've found that CI Paints work really well added on my mixed media pieces as accents, or for smaller embellishments, or even just for various areas of shading in the sky or ground. 


On today's canvas I used the paints on the background in the sky and grass, the flowers and on the word Happy. 


The paints are so vibrant that added to already bright colors, they really shine! It's just one of the many things I love about CI Paints. 


I used Super Sparkle Pink Deliquesce embossing powder for the word Happy... see all of those sparkles? 

Colors used on my canvas today: 










Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day! Enjoy your weekend! 






6 comments:

Gertrude said...

echt wunderschön gemacht
lg gertrude

DIANA L. said...

Emily This is so pretty it made me happy just looking at it!! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! Love the bright, happy colors!

MONICA said...

I love this Emily...love the bright colors, the flowers...just everything...
Awesome work chicka.
x0x0x
Monica

Unknown said...

Very beautiful and love all the colors you used!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Emily, I always LOVE your beautiful canvas pieces! LOVE the bright colors!!