Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Glittery XOXO Valentine

Good morning! It's Holly posting today, and I've got a glittery and pink-y Valentine card to share with you today.


See the "xoxo" chipboard piece? I covered that with some white gesso, and while the gesso was still wet, I poured some Resplendence Angel Dust glitter over it. I used my fingers to lightly press the glitter into the paint and set it aside to dry. You can see a close-up below:


Have you tried the new glitters and embossing powders from Creative Inspirations Paint? Why not order a few colors and try them for yourself? You will love them!

Just a little reminder - this week's challenge is inspired by hearts, so share your creations with us. We all love seeing your wonderful artwork!

10 comments:

Dawnll said...

Holly this turned out so nice-really like the sparkle

Creative Inspirations said...

Wow look at that sparkle. Great job Holly.

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE the sparkle!! Beautiful design!

BarbaraW said...

Love your card. The XOXO is really cool with the beautiful Resplendence glitter. Isn't the angel dust glitter awesome!

lainey said...

I love all the layers, beautiful lainey x

Sandie said...

So very pretty...

Kassi said...

great job! I love the Resplendence Angel Dust!

Carla said...

Awesome! I never thought to use Gesso as an adhesive of sorts!

Kianel said...

Very cute card, love the glittery letters!
Love from France, Kianel.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Perfect for Valentine's!
hugs,
Gini