Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You Bowl Me Over


Today I want to share a quick project I finished using my Creative Inspirations Paint.
 Can you believe I painted a bowl? The ladies at Creative Inspirations Paint told me I would be addicted and start painting everything...lol
 I used Autumn wheat, Rustic Red and the New Resplendence red Glitter for the edges

When I got this wooden display bowl-It was an ugly color,sorry I don't have a before picture.
Yes, I have crossed over and will now be painting everything I can get my hands on.

post signature

9 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Awesome!!!!! You are hooked now Dawn.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Amazing!! What a beautiful bowl!! Love all the shimmer!!

BarbaraW said...

What a fantastic idea. I'll bet this looks great on your table or display.

Sandie said...

LOL how wonderful, but had to laugh at painting everything. Your bowl looks great.

Kassi said...

yeah, I totally understand... it's amazing just how many things you suddenly find the need to paint, huh! Great project!

Holly said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Love your bowl, Dawn! What a great idea - use the gorgeous paints to cover an ugly bowl!!

Carla said...

So clever Dawn! Now I have to find myseld an ugly bowl to "make over"!!

Kianel said...

Sooo clever!
Very beatiful Dawn!
Love from France, Kianel.

Unknown said...

Awesome idea! Looks great!
hugs,
Gini