Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Home Is Where the Heart Is



Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you will be spending the day with those that you love! I really haven't gotten tired of making Valentine's cards this year, but I guess this will be my last one for awhile.
Link
I have so much fun building up layers on my projects - and this one started out with the bingo card from Simple Stories. I wanted to use the Unity stamp in my center, but needed a pop of color to help it stand out. I used a Tattered Angels embossed chipboard frame and painted it lightly with Creative Inspirations Paint in Autumn Wheat. Then I added just a tiny bit of Burgundy paint on a paper towel, and lightly rubbed over the frame. This really brought out the embossed design quite nicely.

The heart on the stamp has a polka-dot design, so I decided to add a tiny pearl over each of the dots to finish it up.

9 comments:

Dawnll said...

Love this design-wonderful!

Creative Inspirations said...

This is beautiful!

~ Kendra ~ said...

This is so beautiful!!

BarbaraW said...

I love the layout of your card. It is really eye-catching.

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

LOVE this! Absolutely gorgeous!

Kassi said...

lovely work! The colors are beautiful!

Holly said...

Beautiful!!

Carla said...

So sweet! I just love how feminine it is!

Kianel said...

Marvellous, and what a great vintage style!
Love from France, Kianel.