Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter Snowman

Good morning!  Kendra, here with a winter card to share with you!

I wasn't sure what to create for today.  So I started thinking and decided to create a winter card, as I have been wanting to get a start on Christmas cards.  Then I decided I was going to use a little bit of all CI Products!!  I never used them all together before, so this was a fun challenge.

My card:
I just love this adorable snowman!! 
I added some Jeweled Inspirations in Siam in each corner to give the card some bling!!

I used CI Paint Fairy Dust on the snowman's hat and scarf to give them a little shimmer! On the two ornaments I added Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter to give them a little glimmer!


On this piece of paper I used a polka dot stamp and embossed with Deliquesce Super Sparkle Red to give it some fun texture and sparkle!  This EP is awesome!!

I hope you like my card!  As always, thanks for stopping by!

Remember to join in our challenges for your chance at winning some paints of your own!  This week's challenge is Polka Dots!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

8 comments:

Kianel said...

Gorgeous Kendra! Love the glitter!
Love from France, Kianel.

Dawnll said...

Love this cute image and your use of glitter, such a great idea

Creative Inspirations said...

Cute card Kendra!

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful card. I love how you did the polka dots.

Kassi said...

I love the polka dots! I love the extra texture the sparkle gives them.

Holly said...

Awwwwwwwwww This is adorable!!! Love those polka dots!

Irit Shalom said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

This turned out so cute!