Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Watercolor Valentine Video

Hi All! Carla here today. I've got a video to share today using Creative Inspiration Paints as watercolors. With Valentine's Day quickly approaching I knew I needed a quick and easy technique to get started on valentines, so this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy!



Colors used are:
Sea Foam (I think this is my all-time fav color!)
Tickled Pink
Fuchsia

Cheers!
Carla

5 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Great video Carla!!!

Dawnll said...

Wonderful job with the video Carla! Fun technique using the water brush

Holly said...

Such a great video! Love what you did with the water and the larger paint brush - that is a great idea for painting backgrounds with CI Paints.

BarbaraW said...

Great video. Love the technique.

Kianel said...

Great tutorial!
Love from France, Kianel.