Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Guest Designer Nancy

We have another Guest Designer to share with you today!

Meet......

Nancy


How long have you been crafting? 
I began crafting in grade school where I made jewelry, sold it and bought more beads and sequins.  Besides paper crafts and jewelry,  I’ve made and taught classes in rug making, inkle weaving, macrame.  About 14 years ago I began scrapbooking and making cards.  I’ve been on 4 paper craft design teams and am presently on the design team with Stampers Quest (stampersquest.com).

What is your “must-have” paper crafting tool?
The paper crafting tool I couldn’t be without is my Cuttlebug.  I use the embossing folders and die cuts on many of my cards.

What do you like about Creative Inspirations Paint?
 I like the vibrant colors that Creative Inspiration has, and the sheerness and shimmering results I get.  I can use it like it is which I did on the red dress lass or over the top of something I have colored with pens, inks, etc. and needs something a little extra.

Favorite CI Paint Color?
 The color I use the most is the Ivory.  It can go on top of any other color and adds additional glitz. 

Here's a few cards Nancy has created using CI Paints!
“Red Dress Lass”
For her I used the following paints: garnet, rose quartz, evergreen, ivory, beige, and sunshine.

 

The deer are done with Beige paint.

Ivory was used on her wings.

"Rose Fairy"
Garnet and Ivory paint were used for this card.
 


Have a great day!  We hope you are enjoying the creations from our Guest Designers!


8 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Beautiful cards Nancy. Thank you for being our guest designer today!!

Dawnll said...

Thank you for joining us Nancy-your projects are just beautiful.

Holly said...

Oooooh such gorgeous creations!!! I love the red dress lass!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful cards Nancy, thanks for sharing them with us!

Carla said...

Awesome cards Nancy! And I think Ivory is one of my favs too!

Kianel said...

Fantastic cards Nancy and congrats on the GDT spot!
Love from France, Kianel.

Unknown said...

Nancy, these are wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us as a guest DT!
hugs,
Gini

Unknown said...

Thank you. I like making cards that are unique and I believe these paints help make that possible.
Nancy