Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

into the woods...

hey everyone! It's that time again.... Time to share creative projects by our amazing DT! It is a chance for us to show you the Creative Inspirations Paints in use.

The challenge I threw at them for this week was "Into the Woods". I wanted them to find inspiration from the one of my favorite places... the forest! A little shimmer in the forest is always good, right?

I must say that I am in awe of these amazing projects!!! I'm sure you will be too! Click on the designer's name to go to their personal blogs for more info on their projects.













told ya they were fabulous!

Want to know where you can get your hands on these amazing shimmer paints? Click here.

Already have some and need a little inspiration to get you going? Click on the "tutorial" label on the side bar. There are lots of great ideas! Check back often as we are continually adding new ideas!

Already have paint, inspiration, and a project to show for it? Great!!! We want to see it! If you have a project that uses the Creative Inspirations Paint, click on the "add your link" button at the top of the sidebar and follow the directions.

I'll be back soon with more inspiration for you!

~Kassi

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Ohhh, everyone's cards are so fabulous!

Kassi said...

great job everyone! I love how different each project is!

Creative Inspirations said...

Awesome job everyone... love the cards they are all truly amazing!