Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

just deserts...


Hello all! Are you ready for some fabulous inspiration from our amazing DT?

For this week, I asked the girls to find inspiration from yummy deserts. Just look at what they came up with!

Click on their names to hop to their blogs where you will find all the delicious details for these sparkling projects!




So there you go! Don't they just make you hungry?

Also, I want to invite you to share your work with us! If you have used Creative Inspirations Paint on a project, we want to see it! Click on the "Add your link" button at the top of the sidebar and follow the directions from there!

AND...

Don't forget you can always check out the "tutorial" label on the side bar if you want some fun ideas of what you can do with your Creative Inspiration paints. We are adding new tutorials each week!


AND...

Since our last winner never contacted me, I have a new winner!!

Jana said...

Wow these are soo beautiful. I would love to win some green or blue or purple. Oh gee I can't decide they are all so beautiful.


So, Jana, send me an email with your mailing address, and your 5 color choices.
believeinmagic@comcast.net

Have an inspirational day full of lots of color and shimmer!

~Kassi


No comments: