Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tulip Cards

Sorry for the late post today, been crazy here both working and we've been having some yucky weather, so my internet connection has been wacky!

This week I am sharing two cards that I recently made that I really like. I recently bought this tulip stamp, which I love, granted I am a sucker for flowers to begin with!!

Just look at the shimmer!! I first stamped the image, then colored the image in using colored pencils and then used CI Paints to paint. I also used the paints to add a little shimmer to the butterfly!

2nd Card:

Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card- love the shimmer too- pretty image and the colors you chose are awesome! TFS

Creative Inspirations said...

Beautiful card, I like flower stamps!! Love the shimmer.

Kassi said...

beautiful! thanks for sharing

Clare said...

I love the tulips, gorgeous!! The 3D butterfly is stunning too!