Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun Card

Good morning!  Kendra, here with a card to share with you!

Our challenge this week is "Inspired By: A Tutorial".  I was really inspired by Kassi's "Bubble Painting" tutorial and had so much fun painting with the bubble wrap that I created yesterday's card and one more to share with you today!

A fun clean and simple card! 

And the shimmer....
I used CI Paints "Sky Blue", "Pumpkin" and "Canary"!

I'll be using this technique again!

Join in our challenge this week, we'd love to see what you create from a tutorial that has inspired you!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Kendra, super cute card! Love the technique you used. Hugs, Sarah

BarbaraW said...

This really makes a card look festive.

Kassi said...

I love the multi color effect! I love how the colors blend together so well!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh Kendra, this is so beautiful. I love the shimmer and shine you are showing off.

Creative Inspirations said...

Great card Kendra, I love how you used the colors.

Kianel said...

Wow Kendra!
Very bright and joyful card!
Love from France, Kianel.