Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pamper Yourself :)


Happy Hump Day!!!! I hope your week is going FABULOUSLY!!! :) Today, I have a simple card for ya using a new stamp I recently received from SCACD. I'm not really known as a girly-girl, but one "girly" thing I do is collect Blue Willow porcelain. I just love the clean and crisp look it adds to my kitchen and dining room...makes it feel so homey:) So, when I got my inky paws on this beautiful stamp, I knew I wanted to emulate my fave china by using a royal blue and white color palette.


The white portion of the perfume bottle was painted with Winter Frost Creative Inspirations Paint...wish you could see how beautifully it shimmers...unfortunately, the Diamond Glaze I added to it masks it in the photos:o( I also used Sapphire and Antique Gold Creative Inspirations Paint. I also sponged Sapphire Creative Inspirations Paint all over a white doily to further complement the card base and the image, as well as painting around the embossed edge of the circle in Antique Gold.


Like I said, it's a VERY simple card...but I thoroughly enjoyed creating it:) I hope your Wednesday is FABULOUS and the rest of your week holds even more pleasant happenings and smiles!!!

Hugs and Blessings!!!
Carolyn

6 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Indeed this does remind me of china. So pretty. Love your layering.

Kassi said...

beautiful! I love blue willow too!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card! Love the vibrant blue color. Hugs, Sarah

Creative Inspirations said...

This is a very pretty card Carolyn.

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful card. Love the blue china look.

Kianel said...

gorgeous card and love that blue color!
Love from France, Kianel.