Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Inspirational Journal

Hey everyone. Carole here today. As some of you know, my family has had a very difficult summer. I decided that I needed to put everything I've been feeling into some art. This page is one I've made that I can look at when I'm feeling particularly down and need a little help remembering that it does get better.Paints I used are Fairy Dust, Aqua Marine, Garnet, Rose Quartz and Tutu Pink.

Have a great day!!

9 comments:

Dawnll said...

What a wonderful idea to have a journal to share with yourself how far you have come.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful design.

Sarah said...

Carole, this is awesome! Such a bright and encouraging page. Love the sayings you've used. Hugs, Sarah

jennyk said...

A positively lovely journal page!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun journal page! It's beautiful!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. I think journaling your thoughts is a good idea, and using CI paint is a nice touch too.

Kassi said...

Art is a great way to work through the tough times. Hang in there girl!

BarbaraW said...

CI paints do have a cheerfulness. Journaling with art is a wonderful idea.

Creative Inspirations said...

Love how bright and cheerful you made it.

Kianel said...

What agreat creation! love those colors you used!
Love from France, Kianel.