Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank You

Clean and Simple is our inspiration this week.  I always have problems trying to keep it simple; seems I just want to keep adding things, LOL  

For this card, I used one of my new adorable Whoopsi Daisy stamps.   She is digitally paper pieced.  The card is embossed and then I added 3 K&Co flowers and a stitched ribbon.

 I used the Spellbinders Parisian Accents border die and painted it with 'Rose Quartz" CI Paint and then stamped 'Thank You'.

Thanks for sharing your clean and simple cards.  I'm always inspired when I visit everyone's blogs.  Have a great day!









4 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is so sweet- love the CAS look this week.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely clean and simple card. Your image is very cute and so well done.

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful CAS. That border is really beautiful.

Creative Inspirations said...

What a sweet card!