Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vintage Domino Mini Book

This week we are being inspired by tutorials.  I love doing altered projects and so I wanted to try Kassi's awesome tutorial for dominos.  She used hers for a beautiful piece of jewelry but I decided to make a mini book with some vintage prints.


 I used CI Paint, 'Rustic Red' and 'Sea Foam' to coordinate with my paper.  I have found these colors to be beautiful 'vintage' colors. 

 Here you can see the wonderful shimmer of the paint.  'Gloria' was printed on acetate so the colors of the domino could show through.



Thanks so much for sharing tutorials that have inspired you!  Have an awesome day!


6 comments:

LittleSunday said...

Beutiful work!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Good golly miss molly. What a fabulous project. Too bad I just gave away my dominos. I suppose I can tell my girlfriend about your book and then work together on the dominos I gave away. I do love your shimmer. The lace on the top is so pretty, and I love your papers and spiritual pictures. Can you tell I love your project?

Dawnll said...

What a fun project and great idea to share. I am loving this week of sharing

Creative Inspirations said...

This is beautiful!

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful project.

Kianel said...

oh Sarah! I am totally in love with your project! i love evry single detail of it and the vintage style is just amazing!
Love from France, Kianel.