Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Charmed Birthday

I received an awesome birthday present from my son and DIL!  In it was this wonderful paper kit that I used for my card today.  I found that Rustic Red Creative Inspirations Paint was the perfect color to paint the frame and I even used it for the tips of the crochet flower.  I also used some Jeweled Inspirations on the frame. And then I added my charm to the tag.

If you would like to see what inspired my card, you can visit my blog.
Thanks for joining us; we love to see what you have created.   Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kianel said...

oh Sarah, this is beautiful and i sure wish you a happy birthday! thoses papers are awesome and the jewels just sit perfectly on your sentiment!
Love from France, Kianel.