Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inspired By Charms Random.org Top 3

Thanks to those who joined us last week for our "Charms" challenge!  Great projects!  I love adding charms, but I tend to use them more than I do.

Sorry for the late posts today, I was on vacation.

Here are the Random.org Top 3 Picks:

#10 Finoa 
 

#3 Wendy ~ MrsB 
 




Beautiful work ladies!

You each will receive an extra entry in our September drawing for some CI Paints of your own!

You can grab this badge for your blog:

2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Oh Thank you girls. That was such a nice surprise to see my card here. Will scoop this gorgeous badge to my blog.
Hugs Nataliya

Fiona said...

wow...thanks so much for picking me as a top 3!

Fi
x