Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Chocolaterie" window for Magnolia Ink - Kianel

Hello,
Kianel here with you today to show you a "chocolaterie" window i made for the last Magnolia Ink issue. Everything is handmade and covered with Creative Inspirations paints "gold" "autumn wheat"  "rose quartz" "burgundy" "chocolate" "beige".
 You can visit my blog if you want to see more details.



Have fun creating with the marvellous Creative Inspirations paints and don't forget our challenge each sunday.
Love from France, Kianel.

7 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very pretty!

Kassi said...

I love all the little tiny details! Great job!

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW!! I love all the details! Especially the shimmer!! ;)

Sarah said...

So very creative and beautiful!

FibreJunky said...

WOW!! That is amazing! I'm practically speechless, and that doesn't happen too often. WOW. Just wow!!

Holly said...

Oh. My. Gosh. How awesome is this??? Can I just sit and watch you work???? Absolutely beautiful!!!

BarbaraW said...

Fabulous project. The detail is so amazing.