Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, September 23, 2011

use it...

Hello everyone!
It seems it is once again my turn to share a quick tip!

Do you remember this quick tip I shared a few weeks ago on coffee filters?

Well, why not take it a step farther?  When you use a coffee filter to paint in, don't just chuck it, use it!
(Don't misunderstand... I don't mean use it in your coffee maker!!!)

What I mean is, coffee filters can make great embellishments!

After getting this coffee filter all colorful, I stamped a couple of butterflies on it, cut them out, and layered them. It has a softer feel than if you did the same thing with regular paper.... So much fun!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kianel said...

Brilliant idea as usual Kassi! Beautiful embellishment!
Love from France, Kianel.

Creative Inspirations said...

This is such a great idea!