Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

enamel accent...

Hi everyone!

I'm breaking from my norm today and doing a video tutorial. I was working on my usual photo tutorial when someone asked me to make a video of it, so I figured, why not? =)

(if you can't see the whole screen here, watch it on youtube by clicking here.)


Note: There are several brands and names for the 2 part silicone mold putty. Ranger has one called Melt Art Mold-N-Pour, there's also Easy Mold Silicone Molding Putty, Silicone Plastique, Amazing Mold Putty.... Do a google search for silicone mold putty, and you find the stuff. =)


Enjoy!
~Kassi

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kassi, this is awesome! These would make wonderful Christmas card embellishments. Now I have to go shopping! Hugs, Sarah

Creative Inspirations said...

Awesome!!!!!